MONITORING AND VISUALIZATION SYSTEMS
With the development of control systems based on PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) appeared software SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) for monitoring of technological processes and production. Its use makes it possible to significantly reduce the need for physical contact with the device to control its operation and its supervision. All these activities together with data archiving can be performed remotely via computers or mobile devices (PDA, smartphone, tablet). Thanks to this management of extensive installations such as for example wastewater treatment plants and pumping stations can be very easy by a computer dispatcher. Service maintenance must intervene only in situations when really necessary. This can significantly reduce the financial outlay for the ongoing monitoring of control systems. Unnecessary becomes a physical presence and monitoring of equipment because equipment send notifications by self if any of them require ongoing maintenance.
We perform visualization systems and supervising the technological processes and production such as:
- sewage treatment with regard to sewage pumping stations,
- pumping (irrigation, drainage, snow production, drinking water supply),
- water treatment plants with shots,
- production lines (feeders, crushers, sorters and palletizing)
- mobile devices (GPS location and monitoring of equipment),
- sorting and incineration of municipal waste
- recreational facilities (ice rink, swimming pools, sports halls and scenography).
Continuous monitoring and supervision processes that are inherent in the functioning of the house, such as refueling the boiler is usually tedious and time-consuming. This is undoubtedly a waste of time, which can be much more organized. Therefore, visualization systems that we supply we use software that monitors domestic installations and displays all the information on your computer or mobile device (PDA, smartphone, tablet). If necessary, also informations are automaticly sent via SMS text messages.
- device states: standby / operation / failure,
- the network parameters,
- emergency power supply from the generator,
- and many other possibilities.
You have a new challenge for us? We invite you to contact us!